The main tasks of quality control of fire-retardant treatment:
· Fire prevention and inadmissibility of flame propagation in case of fire.
· Protection of people`s health and lives.
· Minimization of damage in case of fire.
· Aligning the state of building structures in accordance with the requirements of the regulations.
Important. To perform quality control of fire retardant treatment of products, constructions and materials (quality assurance of fire protection) may only organization licensed by the Ministry of Emergency Situations for "Erection, repair and maintenance of fire safety of buildings and structures".
The Group of Companies “Fire Union” is a licensed organization carrying out all kinds of works on fire protection of facilities.
By turning to the Group of Companies “Fire Union” you get:
· The full quality control of fire retardant treatment in accordance with GOST R 53292-2009.
· The act of checking the quality of fire protection works.
· Successful passing of inspections of the State Fire Supervision.
· Avoiding criminal liability, prescriptions and penalties due to violations of fire safety rules.
· Protection of people's lives.
· Damage minimization in case of fire.
When checking the quality of fire protection works the specialists of the Group of Companies “Fire Union” use only certified equipment and compositions in accordance with the Federal Law №123 and GOST 53292-2009
Stages of checking the quality of fire protection works (quality assurance of fire protection):
· Entering into the agreement on rendering services.
· The analysis of commodity documentation of fire retardant means in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
· Visual inspection of the object with the preparation of the Act of inspection.
· Testing with the use of specialized equipment.
· Verification of conformity of equipment, materials and technologies with the project requirements.
· Conclusion on the compliance or non-compliance of fire protection works with applicable rules and regulations on fire safety.
· Drafting an act indicating the effectiveness of the group and guarantees on life of the structure.
· Issuing the Certificate of Conformity with the norms and requirements of the State Fire Supervision.
· Planned quality control at the end of the term of the Certificate of Conformity.
If necessary, the experts of the Group of Companies “Fire Union” accompany the Customer during inspection of the State Fire Supervision.