Neglecting safety requirements or conditions, under which the work must be carried out in the sphere of industrial safety at dangerous production, could lead to administrative penalty (20000-30000 rubles) or suspension of activities for up to 90 days. Such responsibilities are registered in the article 9.21. of the Russian Federation Code.
Safety Data Sheet is mandatory issued for all objects that pose a potential threat. This decision was made on November 13, 2003 by the Security Council of the Russian Federation and the State Council of the Russian Federation. The Group of Companies “Fire Union” has all necessary licenses and documents, permitting to carry out activities for the development of Safety Data Sheets of dangerous objects.
What should you know about the document?
Safety Data Sheet must necessarily correspond to the several documents. The main document is the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation number 506, published on November 4, 2004. This order contains the basic provisions, which Safety Data Sheet shall conform to.
Safety Data Sheet has several objectives:
· The document shows how dangerous the object is for the personnel and the population, living in close proximity, and how big the risk of an emergency is.
· The document represents the likely consequences of an emergency, the list of works to perform, with a view to the prevention and elimination, as well as the likely impact on the object of emergencies that occurred in neighboring plants.
· It specifies a set of measures that can reduce the risks of disaster in the facility and minimize the negative effects.
For which facilities it is necessary to develop the Safety Data Sheet?
For all objects that pose a potential threat. In this list there are organizations, engaged in storage, processing and production of radioactive, chemically hazardous, biological and explosive substances that can become a cause of disaster. The exact list of items is as follows:
· Objects that represent a radiation hazard;
· Chemically dangerous objects;
· Objects with an increased risk of fires and explosions;
· High-risk transport means;
· Technical facilities of increased danger.
This description correspond to the gas station, fuel and energy facilities, including boilers, and so on.
What are the advantages of working with the Group of Companies “FireUnion”?
We offer the following benefits:
· Our experts coordinate themselves the developed Safety Data Sheet with the regional authorities of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Federal Security Service of Russia;
· The documentation fully meets the requirements of the legislation;
· We do not go beyond the conditions set out in the contract.
Thus, by turning to us, you will get:
· Fully designed and prepared Safety Data Sheet in accordance with the current law.
Impressive financial savings. You no longer have to pay fines; dangerous object activities will fully meet the requirements of the legislation.