Do you want to obtain a certificate and knowledge test protocol valid during the inspections on the entire territory of the Russian Federation?
Why do you need education?
Organization of training in the field of fire safety is regulated by the Federal Law “On Fire Safety” N 69-FZ Order of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations of 12.12.2007 № 645 “On Approval of fire safety rules”, “Employee training in fire safety measures” approving the application, that contains fire safety standards “Employee training in fire safety measures”.
The heads of the companies are responsible for compliance with fire safety requirements (Art. 37 of the Federal Law N 69-FZ), and their violation (Art. 38 of the Federal Law N 69-FZ), according to which specialists should receive training.
Learning objectives for the different groups of workers:
· Preservation of health and lives of people in case of emergency.
· Fire prevention, avoidance of safety measures violation and minimization of damage in case of their occurrence.
· Full compliance with current regulations in the field of safety measures and fire safety.
For the heads of companies: during training special attention is paid to personal responsibility for compliance with safety measures and fire safety.
For the ordinary employees: training focuses on the practical component (the ability to use primary fire extinguishing agents, knowledge of the rules of conduct in case of fire and evacuation action plan.
Training programs are prepared for each category of learners considering the specifics of professional activities and the workers` duties according to their positions.
The Group of Companies “Fire Union” has the education license issued by the Ministry of Education and all the necessary certificates in the field of conducting the educational process.
After training, you will receive an official certificate of training completion.
In addition, you will be able to:
· To ensure the safety of employees in your company.
· To prevent the occurrence of potentially hazardous situations.
· To minimize damage caused by the emergencies.
· To optimize the cost of fire safety.
· To avoid prescriptions and penalties imposed by supervisory organizations.
Important! Our training programs are developed and approved with the necessary departments; our Training Center is accredited in different systems.
We provide training in:
· Labor protection
· Minimum Fire Safety Standards
· Electrical safety
· Fire elimination
· Regulation on conducting assembly works
· Civil Defense and Emergencies
· Fire Safety
We provide training on the following programs:
1. Minimum Fire Safety Standards - 20
2. Minimum Fire Safety Standards - 40
3. Design, installation, maintenance and repair of fire safety of buildings and constructions, including dispatching and commissioning
4. Installation, maintenance and repair of fire-extinguishing systems and their components, including dispatching and commissioning
5. Installation, maintenance and repair of fire and security systems and their components, including dispatching and commissioning
6. Installation, maintenance and repair of fire prevention water supply and its components, including dispatching and commissioning
7. Installation, maintenance and repair of smoke removal system and its components and smoke removal ventilation including dispatching and commissioning
8. Installation, maintenance and repair of fire warning and evacuation systems and its components including dispatching and commissioning
9. Installation, maintenance and repair of fire curtain and screen including dispatching and commissioning
10. Installation, maintenance and repair of aperture filling of fire-resisting barrier
11. Installation, repair, coating, heat protection; cleaning of stoves, fire places and other installations and chimneys
12. Fire protection of materials, products and constructions
13. Installation, maintenance and repair of primary fire extinguishants
14. Radiation security. Dosimetric and radiation control. Instrument inspection and working conditions assessment during the work with ionizing radiation source.
15. Postgraduate education of the specialists in the field of goods and service certification
16. Estimation method of substance and material flammability on test equipment (Tester)
17. Risk assessment in fire safety field (Specialist)
18. Fire elimination
19. Welding manufacture specialist – electrical/gas welder
20. Maintenance and fire extinguisher recharge
21. Education of Local Fire Safety Department personnel in fire extinguishing measures
22. Civil defense and Russian Unified System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations, for those who concerned.
23. Civil defense and Russian Unified System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations, for those who concerned. Presiding Commissioner (Emergency Situation Commission).
24. Education for Contingency Rescue Crew personnel
25. Education of Volunteer Fire Department personnel
26. Fire Safety
27. Labour protection.
28. Labour protection. Work at height.
29. Electrical safety.
You can find a full list of educational programs here. http://pozhobrazovanie.com/
If you require training in another program, our experts will develop a training course, fully compliant to the regulations in the field chosen by you.
· Any form of studying: full-time, part-time, on-job training, distant education.
· Training by the teachers, who teach EMERCOM staff.
· Training is carried out on the whole territory of the Russian Federation.
· If you order licenses issued by EMERCOM of Russia, we conduct training of a part of your specialists free.
· The more trainees, the cheaper your training costs.
After passing a course, you will be able to:
· Anticipate and avoid danger and act correctly in case of its occurrence
· Provide 100% safety in your company
· Keep records properly
· Pass current inspections successfully
· Optimize the cost of fire safety and safety measures
Study: all applicable regulations in the field of fire safety and safety measures.
After studying you will receive a certificate with a degree of protection "B", the label of organization and the blank number are illuminated in UV, the Russian Federation map on the background. We are always ready to consider your proposals for reducing the cost of training.
For more detailed information http://pozhobrazovanie.com/
Important: after passing a course, you will be able to avoid legally attention of the State Fire Supervision Authorities to your organization.