The project office of the Group of Companies “Fire Union” will develop the Plan of Measures for localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities in accordance with the Russian legislation.
Such plan, which is not approved by the technical director of the organization, shall be deemed invalid.
Purpose: identification of possible scenarios of an emergency situation at a plant and determination of the optimal methods of its elimination.
· Determination of readiness of the organization for localization and liquidation of emergency situations at hazardous production facilities.
· Simulation of possible scenarios of occurrence and development of accidents, ways of prevention and timely liquidation.
· Determination of readiness of workers of the enterprise and emergency services for emergency response that entailed fires, gas explosions and other life-threatening consequences.
· Determination of the level of necessity and sufficiency of measures to prevent the occurrence of accidents at hazardous production.
ü staff interactions with the emergency services at each stage of the development of the accident;
ü activities, related to emergency protection, and minimization of the level of consequences.
Plan of Measures for localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents:
1. is developed by licensed experts.
2. is alleged by the head of organization, operating the facility.
3. is coordinated with the head of the emergency rescue formation.
The reasons to order the development of the Plan of Measures for localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents.
1. Our specialists accurately monitor all changes in rules and regulations.
2. The Group of Companies “Fire Union” cooperates with the bodies of the Federal Environmental, Engineering & Nuclear Supervision Agency.
3. We develop the documents, fully compliant with current regulations.
4. We provide technical, information and legal support at all stages of the project: from receiving of technical specifications to their coordination.
What you get:
· Reduction of financial and time expenses.
· Confidence in the optimal choice of methods of prevention and control of emergency situations.
· The document, that is agreed and approved by the relevant instances; and meets the needs of your enterprise and the requirements of the regulations in force.
It consists of:
2. Operational part, which includes:
ü a brief description of the danger of the object (process unit, installation, etc.);
ü measures of personnel protection;
ü actions for localization and liquidation of emergency situations.
3. Settlement and explanatory note. This part is a separate book, that contains the characteristics of hazardous substances, circulating in the enterprise, and analysis of the accidents occurred.
The plan of measures for emergency response is reviewed by the organization at least once in 5 years, as well as:
· when the following changes:
ü metrological support of technological processes;
ü technological processes;
ü equipment design;
· after emergency occurrence.
If you need a high-quality Plan of Measures for localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities, do not hesitate to turn to the project office of the Group of Companies “Fire Union” +7 (495) 374-56-88.
Fast, reliable, professional.